And unbelievable as it may sound, it seems that Singapore Airlines, the distinguished air service that is so revered within the airline circle, is following suit.
With that said, step aside, FoodPanda. Goodbye, Grab Food. And go back to Australia, Deliveroo.
Because there’s a new food delivery service in town, and this time it’s an absolute behemoth.
Full Menu for SIA Food Delivery is Out & It Includes Many Extras, Including Dedicated Crew Concierge
According to KrisShop, the full menu for Singapore Airlines’ new food delivery service is out…
And it comes with a whole set of extras, including dedicated crew concierge.
For the record, you’ll also be able to book a ‘chef’ to reheat and plate the food for you.
In total, there are six primary elements to SIA’s food delivery service:
- Menus created by world-renowned chefs
- Wines and champagne curated by SIA’s wine panel
- Signature starters and sides
- Dedicated crew concierge
- Book The Chef service add on
- Digital guides, videos and playlist to complete the dining experience
With three sub-elements:
- Exquisite Lalique Wedgwood or Narumi tableware
- Luxurious amenities by Lalique for First Class package
- Penhaligon’s for Business Class
There are also 7 packages available for consumers:
- First Class Wine and Dine
- Business Class Wine and Dine
- First Class Champagne and Dine
- First Class Wine and Dine, with Tableware
- First Class All-Inclusive Experience
- Business Class All-Inclusive Experience
- First Class Signatures
Prices range from SGD 258.00 for a Business Class Wine and Dine package, to SGD 888.00 for a First Class All-Inclusive Experience.
Some packages also offer champagne, a tableware set, amenity kits, sleeper suits and other amenities.
You can view more details of the various packages here.
According to the website, the First and Business Class Menus are curated by four renowned chefs:
- George Blanc, who’s a three Michelin-starred chef from France. He’s responsible for the “From Singapore to Paris” menu.
- Matt Moran, who has received two prestigious Chef’s Hat by the influential Sydney Morning Herald Good Food Guide. He’s responsible for the “From Singapore to Sydney” menu.
- Yoshihiro Murata, whose restaurant, Kikunoi, was awarded three Michelin stars in the Michelin Guide Kyoto & Osaka 2010. He’s responsible for the “From Singapore to Tokyo” menu.
- Sanjeev Kapoor, who’s the author of many best-selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He’s responsible for the “From Singapore to Delhi” menu.
A standard menu comprises of at least six selections: Satay, Appetiser, Main Course, Bread, Desserts and Wine.
Depending on your menu of choice, the appetisers and main courses largely differ.
Some Airline signatures such as chicken satay and garlic bread, however, are present across the board. Bakery options may be exempt from the Tokyo and Delhi menus.
Several standout main course selections include Roasted Lobster in Spicy Bisque Sauce from the Singapore – Sydney First-Class Menu, Baked Prawn with Sea Urchin from the Singapore – Tokyo First Class Kyo-Kaiseki Menu, Chicken in basil cream from the Singapore – New Delhi First Class Shahi Thali Menu and Poached Lobster Flavoured with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from the Singapore to Paris First Class Menu.
Vegetarian options are also available for the Delhi-based menu.
You can view the menus here.
Book The Chef Option and Dedicated Crew Concierge
You can also opt for the Book-the-Chef feature to add on an exclusive chef experience, whereby your meal will be reheated, plated and served in front of you.
However, limited slots are available each day.
Upon placing your order on KrisShop, their crew concierge will attend to you in regards to your meal and wine selection.
They will also inquire about your preferred date and time for delivery.
According to the website, delivery can be scheduled between 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. daily.
Confirmation with the airline’s concierge must be made three days (non-inclusive of the date of order if it is made after 12pm) before the designated date of delivery.
Delivery should occur within one month from the purchase of a package.
Food will be delivered chilled in foil containers/packaging and vacuum packs and should be kept in the refrigerator if you do not wish to consume it upon receipt of delivery.
It’s stated to be good for consumption up till one day after delivery.
Reheating and plating guides will be provided in hard copy, with a digital version available through a link in the email confirmation – which is provided after the initial call.
Terms & Conditions apply:
- A single delivery will be made for [email protected] purchases within the same transaction. To schedule deliveries to multiple locations or at different timings, please purchase the packages in separate transactions.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once made and strictly no refunds will be entertained.
- Changes to menu selection are not allowed within three days of the delivery date.
- Products listed are excluded from all ongoing discounts, including PPS Club discounts.
- [email protected] products are valid only for online purchases made on KrisShop.com and is not valid for purchases made via the KrisShop Order Form or any other means.
- For more information, please contact their concierge at 65067988 or email [email protected] from 8.30am to 8.30pm daily (Singapore time)
And So… What’re You Waiting For?
If you’re looking for a viable solution to your celebratory problems, Singapore Airline’s food delivery service may just do the trick.
Sure, it’s a little pricey, but let’s face it; in the end…
It’ll surely be well worth it.
Read Also: SIA Listed Down Packages & Prices of Their ‘Restaurant in an Airplane’; Meals Start from $50
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
Latest & Popular Articles You Must Not Miss: